We can execute vba in excel by launching the excel application and running the visual basic for applications in the developer tab. This tutorial would teach us how to launch VBA in excel.
Figure 1: How to run macros in excel
- To run vba, we will open a spreadsheet
Figure 2: VBA run macro
We will click on the developer option in the taskbar. We will click Visual Basic in the Code Group
Figure 3: Launching the VBA program
- This will run the VBA on a separate page
Figure 4: VBA launched
- We will click on insert and select module to begin writing a new vba code
Figure 5: New module for VBA code
- We can now begin writing our code
Figure 6: Begin writing code
- When we are through writing our code, we will click on run to execute the vba code on macro on the workbook.
Figure 7: VBA code written and ready to run
Instant Connection to an Expert through our Excelchat Service
Most of the time, the problem you will need to solve will be more complex than a simple application of a formula or function. If you want to save hours of research and frustration, try our live Excelchat service! Our Excel Experts are available 24/7 to answer any Excel question you may have. We guarantee a connection within 30 seconds and a customized solution within 20 minutes.