Get instant live expert help on poisson distribution excel

“My Excelchat expert helped me in less than 20 minutes, saving me what would have been 5 hours of work!”

Post your problem and you’ll get expert help in seconds.

Our professional experts are available now. Your privacy is guaranteed.

Here are some problems that our users have asked and received explanations on

Solve the following Excel problem using the Poisson distribution
Solved by C. S. in 25 mins
(Statistics with excel) I need help with POISSON DISCRETE PROBABILITY DISTRIBUTION.
Solved by T. F. in 25 mins
i have a Poisson Distribution, but I would like to have the figures taken 75% from one range of data, and the other 25% from another range of data
Solved by G. W. in 16 mins
The national bank found that the average number of clients waiting during the noon hour follows a Poisson distribution with a mean of 2 clients. Make a chart of this distribution and answer these questions concerning the probability of clients waiting. A) P(x=0) = B) P(x=2) = C) P(x>=3) = D) P(x<3) =
Solved by A. F. in 18 mins
(Statistics with excel) I need help with Hyper Geometric DISTRIBUTION.
Solved by K. H. in 11 mins