For this you
will use two two-variable data tables. The data tables are comparing the different regions around Brisbane, the
number of properties in the region, with the month of the campaign, ranging from one to ten months. Use the
following information to calculate costs and student numbers:
1. Each flyer costs $0.194 to be delivered by Australia Post.
2. Staff are paid $425 to run a skill training session.
3. For every 10 (or less) students in the skill training session, there must be one training staff member.
(1-10 students require 1 training staff, 11-20 students require 2 training staff, etc.)
4. Each student pays $100 to attend the training session.
5. Based on Brisbane City data, each property has on average 2.6 people living there. Each of these are
considered potential students.
6. In each month of the skill training campaign, flyers will be sent to all households in the regions.
7. The cost of printing flyers in defined in the Constants Sheet.
8. The predicted effectiveness of the advertising campaign in a month for recruiting new students has
been research and is calculated using the following formula.
Solved by A. W. in 26 mins